LA RÉVOLUTION EN ALIMENTATION, SUPPLÉMENTS, JOUETS, OS CRUS ET MASTICATION NATURELLE
Connecté en tant que :
Benefits of the OMEGA-3
- Coat and skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Mobility and articulation
- Immune system
- Cognitive maintenance
- Cardiovascular support
- growth and reproduction
Advantages of seal oil
- 100% Natural and pure
- Less oxidation and optimized storage time
When the seal oil is stored according to our recommendations, it is very stable and will therefor keep its properties and be safer for a longer time than other oils on the market.
- Very mild odor and taste
- The only oil that offers a third omega DPA
- Produced, refined, and bottled in a Canadian facility. Distributed by a 100% Quebec company.
- Better absorption rate and superior assimilation because of molecular composition
- Secure choice for animals presenting intolerances, allergies and digestion sensitivities to other foods and oils.
- Human grade quality: our oil meets the Health Canada requirements and passes through the same process and analyses requirements than the oil consumed by us humans with laboratory analyses.
- Third party analyses certificate and quality testing: Each batch is tested and analysed by an external laboratory to meet Health Canada and OMS (world health organization) requirements. Here are some of the tests; heavy metals, environmental toxins, chemical contaminants (PCB), oxidative stability, omega 3-6 ratio, disintegration and dissolution test and more.
- Seal oil is approved by Health Canada; http://webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca/nhpid-bdipsn/atReq.do?atid=seal.oil&lang=eng
- Produced in a Canadian facility recognized and certified by the CFIA (Canadian food inspection agency) and follows the GMP (good manufacturing practice) to ensure that product meet the quality standards appropriate to their intended use before they are sold. To ensure compliance with GMP regulations, Health Canada inspects establishments that fabricate, package or label, distribute, import or wholesale to ensure they are properly controlled; https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/natural-non-prescription/legislation-guidelines/guidance-documents/good-manufacturing-practices.html
- Refining process: refined in Canada. The oil has been purified to meet highest standards while keeping its properties. Our oil is not from concentrate and is free from hormones, pesticides and has no artificial flavors.
- Bottles: our bottles are dark to bloc ultraviolet rays and keep the oil from deterioration. To ensure the product is fresh and safe, we have added a sealant, pumps and bottled in three sizes for convenience.
- Origins, culture and renewable source: The population of seals are thriving and are a renewable source and are part of the native culture. The seal activities are legal and are under the Fisheries and Oceans of Canada (DFO) regulations.
We follow the allowences of the AAFCO and NRC recommendations. The maintenance dose is 50-75 mg/kg body weight combination of EPA + DHA. We recommend a progressive introduction with any new product. Keep refrigerated after opening. Avoid light. Discard after 120 days.
All canadian, locally sourced, refined and analysed with the greatest pride, we follow our mission by showing you our laboratory analyses so that you have the assurance of giving the best to your pets. There are no heavy metals and all specifications meet Health Canada and CFIA regulations.
Our finely ground human grade quality powder from New-Zealand is 100% pure and natural and complies with human grade testing and animal consumption. It is also considered HALAL, HACCP and green lipped mussel meets the Health Canada requirements. Pakaged and delivered from Thetford Mines QC!
We recommand that every new additive be transitional. We follow the scientifique litterature recommandations for maintenance dosage. Please consult your veterinary if your pet is taking medication or has a specific health condition.
We follow our mission by showing you our laboratory analyses so that you have the assurance of giving the best to your pets. Not all products are the same, some have more ashes which means the product is mostly from shell wastes instead of the whole fresh mussel.
Tous droits réservés 2020 PÜR EVOLUTION ® marque enregistré.
Copyright © contenu, image, vidéo; Sonia Boisseau